This job offer has expired.
Backend JAVA Developers
Award-winning international digital marketing agency, headquartered in London with operations in Milan, Rome, and Riga is currently seeking to recruit multiple JAVA Developers in its central Riga office.
From 2020, 77Agency is a Jakala Company.
We are looking for passionate and talented software engineers with - or willing to acquire it - a solid background on enterprise applications, who are motivated, flexible, and eager to work in a distributed, truly international environment.
Candidates must be ready to design, develop, test and integrate solutions for our Customers as well as coaching a solid software development team able to develop efficiently solutions with high quality standards.
The position is open to candidates from Junior to Mid-level with at least a year of previous professional experience: a unique opportunity to jumpstart your career at Enterprise Level from the get-go!
Responsibilities and deliverables
- Perform/support requirements gathering and software specifications;
- Define, build standards and templates (such libraries, SDK) to efficiently develop solution within distributed teams
- Responsible for evaluating the effort/cost of building the proposed solutions;
- Build high quality software according to the specifications;
- Build solid mind-set on code testing, introducing framework for unit and integration tests;
- Perform/support system’s testing, including writing regressive tests and performing functional tests of other software engineers’ code;
- Provide consulting and development assistance services (including training) to internal team members
- Responsible for software documentation, software deployment and maintenance;
- Follow and implement company’s best practices;
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar position (development projects driven by Customers requirements)
- Capacity to design, create, test and document new and amended software from supplied specifications in accordance with agreed standards.
- Strong knowledge and experience of design patterns, micro services and N-tier architectures.
- Good knowledge of test framework (JUnit)
- Understanding, and possibly previous experience of the topic of System Integration
- JAVA 1.8+
- SPRING (BOOT, MVC, SECURITY, BATCH, DATA)
- DOCKER, JENKINS
- Problem solving and good understanding of business topics.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with remote resources
- High standards for quality, attention to detail and responsibility
- Ability to use a methodical step-by-step approach to break down complex problems, identify causes and effects patterns and analyse problems to arrive to an appropriate solution
- Knowledge Sharing: ability to exchange knowledge among people and coach talents
English - Advanced:
- Listening: Can understand extended speech and lectures and follow even complex lines of argument provided the topic is reasonably familiar.
- Reading: Can understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in his/her field of specialization.
- Speaking: Can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.
- Writing: Can produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects.
We can offer:
- 77Agency is present in Latvia since 2006.
- Long-term, stable career prospects in a crisis-proof international company, which is now part of a 1000+ people international group.
- Structured work practice; hi-end, prestigious projects.
- No assembly-line organization, you will never get bored.
- Brand-new programme to get certified from major technology providers.
In addition, for when the COVID Emergency will be over:
- Very friendly multicultural work environment in our 3-floors office in the very centre of the town. 360-degree view of Riga from our terrace. And yes, we have, use and believe in barbecue!
- Company sponsored team building and sport events (Riga Marathon and more)
Please send your Curriculum Vitae, Motivation Letter preferably in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Education required: STEM university degree will be considered a relevant plus.
Languages required: English (Latvian and/or Russian will be considered a plus)
Work experience required 1+ years of experience is required
Working time: Full-time work in our office.
Available Positions: many
Start of work: ASAP
Similar job offers
JUNIOR OR MID-LEVEL FULL STACK DEVELOPER
ERGO Life Insurance SE Latvijas filiāle/ERGO Insurance SE Latvijas filiāle
Systems Analyst / SQL Developer in Citadele Leasing
AS "Citadele banka"
Java Software Engineer in Corporate Lending Area
AS "Citadele banka"