Paid Media Manager
We are looking for enthusiastic and digitally savvy marketing ‘geeks’ to join our Paid Media team in our Riga office.
Based in downtown Riga, this amazing award-winning digital agency with offices in London, Milan, and Rome, is growing at a fast pace! We are a full-service agency that serves its clients on everything related to digital and has been continuously adding new clients to the agency´s portfolio that already includes big names in the beauty, travel, e-commerce, finance and B2B sectors as well as many other clients which are growing their business with us.
If you are looking for an international company with people that share the same digital passion as you do, 77Agency could be the place for you!
- The Paid Media Manager will be working on a variety of international media accounts from different verticals
- You will be working with the media managers and account director overseeing these accounts, to successfully on-board the client by contributing to the setup of the campaign structure, ad-tag management and trafficking
- You will manage client updates on performance, and be the main point of contact for day to day queries
- You will contribute to new business pitch work and prepare proposals for new work
- Lead the planning, implementation and execution of Paid Search, Social and Programmatic campaigns, depending on the clients’ needs and objectives
- Being on top of the campaign performance, analysing and optimizing the campaigns on a regular basis, providing recommendations to the clients based on a deep analysis of market conditions and campaign results –hence strong analytical skills are essential
- Effectively manage any external/internal queries/issues on Account
- Support the Account Director in overseeing and resolve weekly and/or daily campaign QA reports to ensure accurate campaign results and trafficking routines
- Developing strong client relationships, assisting with providing technical expertise to the client and be able to explain campaign progress.
- Contributing in strategic creative planning meetings
- Assessment of data to make performance-based decisions on media and campaign optimisation.
- Ensuring that all company financial processes and deadlines put in place are adhered to, and that all work is produced to a high degree of accuracy.
- Working closely with both agency stakeholders, and clients to ensure that all account/campaign strategies are delivered.
- Working as part of a team to ensure a high level of service across digital platforms
- Keeping up to date with industry developments and responsible for sharing news and information with the rest of the team, as well as with clients
- To work with the wider team to deliver integrated cross channel plans that drive the best results for the client.
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum 3 years Paid Media (ideally both PPC and Paid Social) experience
- Has a previous track record with client management, paid media management (both hands-on management, implementation and strategy) and managing / coordinating junior media resources
- Is a results-driven and analytical person that has demonstrated great results in campaign management and has strong data analysis and interpretation skills which would be put to use as an input for the media campaign strategy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Innovative and creative thinker with the ability to educate clients on new revenue and performance models
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure
- Has great time management and organisational skills as well as the ability to multitask
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic industry
- Must demonstrate strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Strong understanding of Excel e.g. Pivot Tables, IF / SUMIF / Concatenate / VLOOKUP etc. formulas
- Fluency in English is a must and a second European language (French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian etc.) is highly desirable due to the international nature of accounts
- Has a valid permit to live and work in Latvia
- Please send us your latest CV and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience
- The successful candidates will be selected through an interview and examination process