This job offer has expired.
FULL STACK DEVELOPER
This job would typically suit a candidate who has experience in back end and front end development and architecture.
You’ll be a key member of our team, using your knowledge to produce impressive website solutions. You will be given all the tools and support necessary to continue your learning and self-development within a fun and vibrant working environment. We promote a culture of being the best you can and together with your drive you will be in pole position to kick start your development career!
- Ability to develop closely following the functional design, ensuring the wishes of the client and user-end.
- Understanding of technical designs and Keep in control of project timelines and specifications, company`s design, coding and performance tuning standards.
- Working closely with other development units in the company to share information regarding application subject matters and know-how.
- PHP Programming
- HTML and CSS3
- Experience in OPP/Patterns is a plus
- Experience with Content Management systems like Word Press and Drupal
- Able to follow coding standards
- Understanding of version control, preferably GIT.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to advance your career
- Friendly working environment in the Riga