TECHNICAL SUPPORT CONSULTANT IN BALTICS
AGroup is a leading HR digitalization software & service provider in Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania & Poland. Since 2008 HRB Portal has been digitally transforming HR & payroll processes to manage your people with ease & comply with local legislation. AGroup serves the most reputable employers across multiple industries such as: Telia, Tamro (BENU), Luminor, Ignitis, Drogas, Stockmann, Kesko Senukai, Robert Bosch, etc.
Are you sociable and client oriented? Do you like solving complex issues? Can you be characterized as a team player and productive self-starter who is calm, detail oriented? Do you understand the meaning of the words: Quality, Commitment, Ownership and Teamwork? We have an amazing opportunity for you to join our team.
You will be a part of a Support team and will be working closely with clients and the software development team.
- Support, maintain, implement, and optimize HRB Portal at clients’ sites in Baltics
- Communicate to clients system processes best practices, help with errors resolutions
- Demonstrate software to clients
- Perform system set-up according to process description in business requirements specification
- Provide technical support to clients during analysis, implementation, and support phases of projects
- Work proactively with the team to effectively manage open cases and responding within agreed timescalesAn
- alyze software requirements and communicate the team about system change requests and/or errors
Skills & qualifications
- High IT aptitude: productivity software (MS Office, Gmail), logical and mathematical reasoning, analytical skills
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of IT systems: Active Directory, SQL Server, Windows server, Linux etc.
- Experience in script languages – nice to have
- Ability to precisely formulate tasks and assignments for team members defining priorities
- Fluency in English, preferably (but not obligatory) Latvian and/or Russian are required as well
- Good time management skills and ability to estimate own time required to complete a task
- Handy work tools – we are the first in Latvia who started using Zoho software, tools for BPMN and much more
- Possibility to dive into different clients’ practices – to expand your experience
- Work on international projects with strong-branded companies, such as Luminor, Apranga, Lidl, etc.
- Base salary starting from 1400 EUR net, depending on your qualifications and background
- Competitive employee benefits’ package (incl. medical insurance, cell phone, parking, etc.)
- Real perspective of professional & career growth through your capabilities building to fit-for-purpose roles -Support Team Manager, Product Owner, Project Manager etc.
- Hybrid work schedule – you can work from office or remotely
- Employee decision making empowerment and responsibility taking is combined with an enticing, fun approach that builds camaraderie
- Continuous feedback and coaching as a part of your development, full support from the team members
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer