This job offer has expired.
Java Developer in FinTech
We are looking for someone to help building us payment/banking products (not cryptocurrencies) together with our customers. Everyone in the team should become a payments/banking domain expert, and communicate with project stakeholders about making the efficient technical decisions.
We are looking for either a senior technical person or for someone who wants to learn very fast.
We are using a rather conservative technology stack: Gradle, JDK 12, Spring Boot, PostgreSQL, Kubernetes, Istio, Cloud, Vue.js. We are not falling to the latest hype, but rather focusing on Domain-Driven Design and Modularity practices to make code adaptable for changing requirements.
- Analyse requirements and build additional modules for the projects. Domain knowlege should be reflected according to DDD, CQRS in plain Java/Kotlin.
- Write unit, integration and End2End tests for your code. QA is there to help you improving quality, not to check if your code compiles.
- Figure out how to run your code in production with our DevOps experts.
- Working in start-up dynamics, but for established customers.
- Become proficient in modern technologies and best practices, grow with us!
- Linux/MacOS user (no Windows please)
- Java programming skills
- Spring Framework / Hibernate
- Automated testing / TDD
- Security and cryptography concepts
- Good communication skills
- Sense of Responsibility, we are not going to micromanage you
Nice to have
- Cloud computing (any of AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Docker containers concepts and experience
- Cloud-native approach knowledge
- DevOps tool chain
- Front-end development skills (any of AngularJS, Vue.js, React)
- Full responsibility for your deliverables - you build it you run it!
- Flexible working time and location
- Work in a small team without beurocracy and performance appraisals
- Direct communication with customers
- Extremely experienced colleagues to learn from
- Fair compensation
- Challenging projects in FinTech area
Similar job offers
Awesome Java Developer
Neotech Development SIA
Senior JAVA developer for a unique Berlin based SaaS-company in Riga office (@VEF). Start at EUR 3800 gross + bonuses
Taubers Consulting e. K.
Wandoo Finance Group
SIA Creditreform Latvija