This job offer has expired.
Junior Onboarding & Integrations specialist
AppXite operates in IT, Cloud business development sphere and is a fully owned subsidiary of Atea ASA with a 3.3 EUR billion turnover in 2016 and listed on Oslo Stock Exchange. More information: https://appxite.com
We are looking for Junior Onboarding & Integrations Specialist to join our Team!
Your primary focus will be the configuration and maintenance of products and portals, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from partners. You will also be responsible for assisting with the integration of partners’ APIs. Therefore, a basic understanding of SQL, JSON and HTML is necessary as well.
You will be responsible for ensuring effective onboarding of partners & partner products. You will take ownership when needed and work to continuously improve the process.
Vendor Onboarding & integrations:
- Gather primary content and pricing for product configuration – information from multiple sources, some correspondence with partners may be required.
- Maintain regular content configuration & pricing update
- Check portal content after new platform releases to ensure formatting & information accuracy.
- Maintain Partner onboarding checklists and documentation
- Document the configuration of various offers.
- Be able to make recommendations to Partners regarding presentation of their solutions.
- Assisting Integration of partner products with the platform using API (not primary responsibility – can learn ‘on the job’)
- Configure white labeled portals for Resellers (Reseller Onboarding)
- Resolve any issues that may occur with reseller portals during the onboarding process
- Continuously think of improvements toward the onboarding tools and processes
- Demo of configured portals for completed onboarding
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Basic Knowledge of SQL, HTML, CSS & JSON (non-mandatory but preferred - if not known you will learn)
- Very well organized and effective at learning new skills.
- Extremely structured personality
- Confidence and strong decision-making
- Self-motivated who can work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to take charge and plan work to ensure that all tasks are managed accordingly
- Opportunity to challenge, grow and develop yourself
- Competent and motivated colleagues in an international environment
- Professional trainings and certifications
- Motivating salary and benefits package
- Team building and company events, medical insurance
Similar job offers
Full stack developer
Senior Java developer for a German employer in Riga. EUR 3800 gross + bonuses
Taubers Consulting e. K.