This job offer has expired.
Business System Analyst in Citadele Leasing
Citadele Leasing is part of Citadele Group with branches in Estonia and Lithuania, offering a full range of leasing services to individuals and companies in the Baltics. The company unites longstanding industry knowledge, top professionals, excellent customer service and the most up-to-date digital tools of former UniCredit Leasing and Citadele.
We are looking for skilled and energetic colleague to our ICT team.
Are you ready to join us?
As a Business System Analyst, you will:
- be responsible for creating functional and technical specifications, analyzing documentation and determining opportunities for business improvements;
- organize cross-functional communication with colleagues in order to clearly deliver product backlog items;
- support engineers and developers in resolving issues, delivering new feature;
- provide suggestions for strategic and functional improvements or/and changes.
- Bachelor or higher degree in IT or related science;
- Ability to explain complex business ideas in well written documentations for development teams;
- Excellent analytical skills and informative, evidence-based approach;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Hands on. Passionate. Persistent. Creative. You get things done - you are a DOer;
- Good communication and strong organizational skills;
- Fluent spoken & written in Latvian and English.
- Professional, rational and friendly colleagues and management;
- Experience in Baltic-scale projects;
- Opportunity to realize creative ideas;
- Salary based on your skills and expertise in a range from 1700 to 2500 EUR gross and additional bonuses: health insurance, professional trainings and certification, etc.
To apply - use the website link mentioned below.
Please be aware that only the selected candidates will be contacted!