This job offer has expired.
Java Developer with DevOps Experience
Citadele is a universal bank with over €3bn in assets, owned by group of world-class investors and having shown impressive financial results over past years.
Most of business-critical system development is done internally by our 50+ developer team.
We prefer less formal feedback and collaboration-based approaches (say, agile), which enable us to serve hundreds of thousands customers all over the world in rapidly changing circumstances. We offer you an opportunity to shape future banking environment, demonstrate your initiative and commitment, and get rewarded as business grows.
We offer you an opportunity to shape future banking environment, demonstrate your initiative and commitment, and get rewarded as business grows.
- Design and implement java-based web applications and backend services for Citadele bank customers, partners and employees;
- Understand and evolve existing system design;
- Diagnose and resolve system problems;
- Work closely with QA on test automation;
- Work closely with Operations on deployment and monitoring automation;
- Be ready to grow and constantly learn.
- Java development experience 4+ years;
- Good experience with web-applications, databases and web-services;
- Solid understanding of Ci/CD pipelines, cloud capabilities and container orchestration;
- Practical knowledge of Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes will be considered as advantage;
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Azure will be considered as advantage;
- Understanding of application development lifecycle (we use Git, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle);
- Good communication and analytical skills;
- Good level of Latvian, English and Russian.
- Work in a large growing company
- Professional, rational and friendly colleagues and management
- Experience in Baltics-scale projects
- Participation in product development from idea to realization
- Modern office near Riga Old Town
Salary level gross 3000-4300 per month and additional bonuses: health insurance, professional trainings, etc.
To apply please upload your CV and motivation letter in the website mentioned below in the Additional information.
Only the selected candidates will be contacted!