This job offer has expired.
Citadele is a universal bank with over €3bn in assets, owned by group of world-class investors and having shown impressive financial results over past years.
Most of business-critical system development is done internally by our 50+ developer team.
We prefer less formal feedback and collaboration-based approaches (say, agile), which enable us to serve hundreds of thousands customers all over the world in rapidly changing circumstances. We offer you an opportunity to shape future banking environment, demonstrate your initiative and commitment, and get rewarded as business grows.
We offer you an opportunity to shape future banking environment, demonstrate your initiative and commitment, and get rewarded as business grows.
- Design and implement java-based web applications and backend services for Citadele customers, partners and employees
- Understand and evolve existing system design
- Diagnose and resolve system problems
- Work closely with QA on test automation
- Work closely with Operations on deployment and monitoring automation
- 2+ years experience in Java-based software development
- Knowledge of application development lifecycle (we use Git, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle)
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good level of Latvian, Russian or English
- Work in a large growing company
- Professional, rational and friendly colleagues and management
- Experience in Baltics-scale projects
- Participation in product development from idea to realization
- Attractive salary (2200 - 3000 EUR gross) and additional bonuses: health insurance, professional trainings, etc.
- Modern office near Riga Old Town
To apply please upload your CV and motivation letter in the website mentioned below in the Additional information.
Only the selected candidates will be contacted!
Similar job offers
Programmatūras izstrādes inženieris (biznesa inovāciju komandā)
Latvijas Mobilais Telefons SIA
Pilna cikla WEB izstrādātājs
Sia "Eco Baltia grupa"
PHP Backend programmētājs
MTC media Ltd.