Citadele is a universal bank with over €3bn in assets, owned by group of world-class investors and having shown impressive financial results over past years.
Most of business-critical system development is done internally by our 50+ developer team.
We prefer less formal feedback and collaboration-based approaches (say, agile), which enable us to serve hundreds of thousands customers all over the world in rapidly changing circumstances. We offer you an opportunity to shape future banking environment, demonstrate your initiative and commitment, and get rewarded as business grows.
Join Citadele bank in our journey to digital banking and become a part of business development story. We are looking for skilled and energetic colleague to our QA Engineer team.
Are you ready to join us?
- test various banking applications;
- plan and coordinate testing activities;
- participate in functional and UX design;
- analyse and reproduce production system issues.
Skills and qualifications:
- 1+year experience in manual QA (experience in automation will be an advantage);
- knowledge of application development lifecycle, frameworks and tools (Agile, Scrum, Jira, etc );
- previous experience in Finance/Banking area would be as an advantage;
- good communication skills;
- good level of Latvian, Russian or English.
- Professional, rational and friendly colleagues and management;
- Experience in Baltic-scale project;
- On-going self-education and learning on daily basis;
- Attractive salary in a range from 1000 - 2000 EUR before taxes, health insurance and additional bonuses.
To apply please upload your CV in the website mentioned below in the Additional information.
Please be aware that only the selected candidates will be contacted!
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer
Similar job offers
Senior QA Automation Engineer / Test Lead
AS "Citadele banka"
QA Automation Engineer (Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central)