This job offer has expired.
Citadele is a universal bank with over €3bn in assets, owned by group of world-class investors and having shown impressive financial results over past years.
Most of business-critical system development is done internally by our 50+ developer team.
We prefer less formal feedback and collaboration-based approaches (say, agile), which enable us to serve hundreds of thousands customers all over the world in rapidly changing circumstances. We offer you an opportunity to shape future banking environment, demonstrate your initiative and commitment, and get rewarded as business grows.
As part of our business expansion and innovation strategy, we are looking for an QA Engineer to join our team.
- test mobile and web applications
- plan and coordinate testing activities
- participate in functional and UX design
- triage, prepare defect reports
- analyse and reproduce production system issues
- 1+year experience in manual QA (experience in automation will be a plus)
- knowledge of application development lifecycle, frameworks and tools (Agile, Scrum, Jira, etc )
- Language: Java
- Tools and frameworks: Appium, Cucumber, Selenium (Selenide), Spring boot framework, Jenkins, docker
- Work in a large growing company
- Professional, rational and friendly colleagues and management
- Experience in Baltics-scale projects
- Participation in product development from idea to realization
- Base salary (1300 - 2200 EUR gross) and additional bonuses: health insurance, professional trainings, etc.
- Modern office near Riga Old Town
To apply please upload your CV and motivation letter in the website mentioned below in the Additional information.
Only the selected candidates will be contacted!
AS “Citadele banka” Republikas laukums 2A, LV-1010, Rīga, Latvija Reģistrācijas Nr. 40103303559 www.citadele.lv