Systems Analyst / SQL Developer in Citadele Leasing
Citadele is a universal bank with over €3bn in assets, owned by group of world-class investors and having shown impressive financial results over past years.
Citadele Leasing is the subsidiary of the Citadele Group with branches in Estonia and Lithuania, offering a full range of leasing services to individuals and companies in the Baltics. The company unites longstanding industry knowledge, top professionals, excellent customer service and the most up-to-date digital tools of former UniCredit Leasing and Citadele.
Most of business-critical system development in Citadele Group is done internally by our 50+ developer team.
We prefer less formal feedback and collaboration-based approaches (say, agile), which enable us to serve hundreds of thousands customers all over the world in rapidly changing circumstances. We offer you an opportunity to shape future banking environment, demonstrate your initiative and commitment, and get rewarded as business grows.
Join Citadele Leasing in our journey to digital banking and become a part of business development story. We are looking for skilled and energetic colleague to our Development team.
Are you ready to join us?
Systems Analyst / SQL Developer will be responsible (within a team) for the development phase of projects, starting from business analysis up to release into Production (that includes technical analysis, estimate, development, testing and bug fixing).
- 3+ years of experience in Software Development with relevant academic qualification;
- 3+ years of strong experience in SQL, T-SQL and MS SQL Server, including ability to debug applications via SQL profiler, resolve deadlocks and expensive queries issues, perform queries optimizations;
- Experience with web services will be considered as an advantage;
- Ability to problem-solve and adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
- Ability to research, develop and communicate technical designs and concepts;
- Independent and with high sense of responsibility;
- Proactive, accurate and detail oriented;
- Hands on. Passionate. Persistent. Creative. You get things done - you are a DOer;
- Team player;
- Good in English.
- professional and friendly colleagues and management in Baltic level projects;
- participation in development projects from idea to go-live;
- monthly salary according to your expertise in a range from 2000 to 3500 EUR before taxes;
- additional benefits: health insurance, professional trainings, flexible working hours;
- modern office in Riga and remote work possibility.
To apply please send your CV or Linkedin profile!
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer
AS "Citadele banka"
Similar job offers
Systems Analyst / Delphi Developer in Citadele Leasing
AS "Citadele banka"
Senior Business Analyst