Citadele is a universal bank with over €3bn in assets, owned by group of world-class investors and having shown impressive financial results over past years.
Most of business-critical system development is done internally by our 50+ developer team.
We prefer less formal feedback and collaboration-based approaches (say, agile), which enable us to serve hundreds of thousands customers all over the world in rapidly changing circumstances. We offer you an opportunity to shape future banking environment, demonstrate your initiative and commitment, and get rewarded as business grows.
As part of our business expansion and innovation strategy, we are looking for an Scrum Master to join our team.
We will trust you:
- design user journeys and frameworks for interfaces
- develop application designs and prototypes
- perform usability tests
- work closely with other designers and developers
We expect you to have:
- 1-5 years long Professional experience in UX/UI position
- good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite , Sketch and Invision
- experience with Apple’s human interface design guidelines un Material design
- passionate about taking initiatives and creating meaningful experiences for users
- ability to work independently in an Agile setup
- able to speak and write fluently in Latvian and English
- work in a large growing company
- professional, helpful and rational colleagues and management
- experience in Baltics-scale projects
- participation in product development from idea to realization
- attractive salary and additional bonuses: health insurance, professional trainings, etc.
- modern office near Riga Old Town