Printful is one of the biggest Latvian companies in the USA. We provide a full range of services – printing, warehousing and fulfillment, design, photography, video – for anyone who wants to launch a global ecommerce business.
A day in the life of a Printful developer involves:
- PHP, JS, Bash, Objective C, Postscript, Python, EPL, integrations with Unix/Mac printing systems
- using cloud services like Amazon AWS, Dropbox, etc.
- creative problem solving, like figuring out how to control a printer that only connects to a Windows computer through a server, how to calculate employee productivity, or how to organize a tracking system for products and printing processes
- working with Composer and writing tests
- monthly salary 1000-4000 euro gross, depending on work experience, education, and other skills
- all the resources required to perform your tasks – Mac/Windows/Linux platforms and technologies of your choice
- modern and welcoming work environment in Riga, 6B Ojara Vaciesa Street
- flexible working hours (start your day from 11AM)
- gym membership, health insurance, and other bonuses
- opportunities for growth (conferences, seminars, mentoring, etc.)
- a day off on your birthday
- potential business trips to the USA
- understanding about HTML, CSS3, SCSS, Bootstrap, VueJS
- experience with Gulp
- experience with developing responsive designs
- experience with version control (GIT)
- some knowledge in PHP preferred
- experience with debugging tools (Chrome dev tools)
- good command of English language
- interest in programming, passion for finding the best possible solutions
- self-discipline, analytical thinking, and attention to detail
- ability to work independently, flexible to use ready-made solutions, skilled in working with external developer and service APIs
Candidate must be authorized to work in Europe.
If you’re up for the challenge, send us your resume and a short cover letter showing us why you're the best person for the job.
AS Printful Latvia (Registration No.40203050078)