This job offer has expired.
Printful Bits Full Stack Developer
Printful was founded 8 years ago as part of Draugiem Group’s business incubator Idea Bits. Now, Printful helps 300K+ artists and entrepreneurs transform their ideas into thriving ecommerce businesses. We’re one of the world’s leading printing, warehousing, and fulfillment companies, and among the fastest-growing companies in the US.
We want to repeat the model that helped us get started, and that’s why we started Printful Bits—a place where new business ideas are born, launched, and tested. Printful Bits presents a unique opportunity to experiment with new business ideas in a low-risk environment.
We’re looking for a dedicated Printful Bits Full Stack Developer who will help launch new, innovative, independent, and sustainable businesses. The job is challenging and exciting—be prepared to experiment, fail, learn, and repeat.
Further below is a list of formal requirements, but you’re already in the right place if you’re:
- a talented developer with a business-oriented mind
- a team player with the ability to ask the right questions
- a multitasker ready to juggle several projects at once
- a confident problem-solver with a positive can-do attitude
As a Printful Bits Full Stack Web Developer, you’ll need:
- 1.5+ years experience in software development
- expertise in PHP/Laravel, Node.js or a similar development framework
- proficiency in Vue, React, Angular, or a similar front-end framework
- a good understanding of the MVP concept
- a general understanding of UI/UX design
- an interest in developing new IT business solutions from scratch
- experience at pre-seed or seed-stage startups will be considered a plus
- experience building SAAS solutions will be considered a plus
- gross salary 2,000–4,000 EUR per month, depending on your work experience, education, and other skills
- all the tools you’ll need for work (Mac, Windows, or Linux and hardware of your choice)
- comfortable office with games to enjoy during breaks
- flexible working hours (start your day as late as 11 a.m.)
- free and healthy lunch, snacks, and drinks
- health insurance, including a mental wellness program
- partially paid gym membership at My Fitness
- exciting team building events
- day off on your birthday
- room for professional growth (conferences, workshops, mentoring)
- coaching sessions with certified in-house coaches
- employee discounts for 250+ premium products
- parking space
- a team you’ll want to have fun with and parties you’ll never forget!
Printful is an equal opportunity workplace. We’re committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, and make our hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and work experience.
If you think you’d excel in this role—send us your resume!
Interested, but don’t think this is the right fit for you? Feel free to share it with friends and check out other open positions at Printful. We’re always looking for creative and driven minds to join our ever-growing team!
AS Printful Latvia (Registration No. 40203050078)