This job offer has expired.
French speaking IT analyst
Balcia Insurance SE is an international, dynamic and professional company with experience of more than 20 years in the insurance industry. Its main values are family, trust, growth and challenge. As the company continues to develop its activities in Europe, we are looking for new members to join our team – competent, determined professionals willing to achieve ambitious business goals.
If you possess these qualities and you want to implement your ideas in a dynamic environment, as well as to grow professionally and get satisfaction from the work you do, we are on the same page.
- analysing and developing physical, logical and conceptual design
- analysing and developing business requirements and documentation
- performing analysis of resources necessary for the development
- monitoring latest trends in IT field
- participating in the company's development projects
- 2-years’ experience as an IT analyst
- designing and modelling skills
- higher education in IT field
- ability to develop documentation
- analytical thinking
- problem-solving and decision-making skills
- good communication and cooperation skills
- good command of English and French languages
- exciting and dynamic work in a rapidly growing company
- participation in international projects
- professional career development opportunities
- friendly colleagues and good working conditions
- health insurance
- competitive remuneration in the range of 2000 -2450 EUR gross