FRONT END Developer
Bill.me Ltd. is a fast growing IT company.
The mission of the company is to provide an easy and handy approach for invoice and billing automation for service providers across Europe and beyond.
Looking for a self-motivated team player who is able to make own significant contribution to new and existing projects.
- Create, define and manage reusable UI code components.
- Work with a product designer to implement designs from Photoshop or Sketch.
- Create responsive HTML/CSS markup.
- Experience with NPM manager, understanding of such build processes as transpiling, minification. Ability to configure them when required.
- Offer alternatives when technology constraints require design compromises.
- Legacy code refactoring.
- Experience with CSS tools (SASS, LESS, etc.).
- Experience with AngularJS JQuery and ES6+.
- Exposure to RESTful APIs and familiarity with industry best-practices.
- Understanding of sprites, font icons and vector graphics such as SVG.
- Understanding of UX and engineering best practices and software design.
- Work with version control systems such as SVN and GIT.
- Prior experience: 3 years.
Advantage if you have experience:
- Groovy, Grails Framework
- Experience with multiple devices and platforms (e.g. cross-browser, tablet, smartphone).
- Understanding of design, and development of applications using an object-oriented approach.
- Work in the stable, professional and friendly environment
- New good-looking office
- Work in fast-growing company with an opportunity to advance your career
- Сompetitive salary
- Health insurance
- Location: Riga, Sporta iela 11
- Start of work: ASAP
- Job-Type: Full-Time
- Only the candidates granted an interview will be contacted
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer
Similar job offers
If P&C Insurance AS Latvijas filiāle