This job offer has expired.
CONTENT MANAGER / JUNIOR IT ROLE - € EXCELLENT – RIGA
Broad Development IT company is a successful and stable European IT services group who develop innovative web-applications, mobile apps and websites across multiple sectors.Our industry leading team drive results for our clients with innovative uses of technology and marketing.
As part of the role you will be required to work with the IT and Marketing teams, so an interest in technology and strong interpersonal skills are essential. Tasks require a strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
The role would potentially suit someone with an IT background who is looking for a move into their first technical position.
- Manage content for extensive product catalogue (requires working with content management software, Word Press).
- Uploading content to our websites while diligently checking that all aspects of the websites continue to function appropriately.
- Liaise with third party partners such as our web development team
- Keep current with competitors and emerging web technologies through relevant blogs, social media and events
- Assure web-based information is archived for future needs and reference
- Excellent English communication skills
- Excellent communications skills, both oral & written
- Self-motivated, able to work as part of a busy team
- Ability to work in a high-volume work environment
- Good all round IT Knowledge
- Additional languages such as Turkish, Portuguese and Japanese would be be beneficial.
From our side we offer:
- Career growth and opportunities for development, including training and courses on company budget
- Dynamic work with high-level professionals
- Creative and friendly team
- Social events and party
- Tea, coffee and biscuits every day
- Work in a large and comfortable office in the center of Riga
If this role sounds right for you or you would like to find out more about the role or the company, please get in touch.
Broad Development IT