QA Team lead
Chili focuses on mobile applications development, and our high level of competence is demonstrated by our cooperation with well-known companies such as Fastrope Labs, Webmoney, First Swiss Card, Ideal Marketing Company, Tecco and tons of clients on NDA.
- In this position, you’ll ensure high-quality releases of the client’s iOS & Android apps.
- Working in an Agile environment, you will collaborate with team members by writing complete test plans, running automated test cases and finding, analyzing and reporting issues to achieve company goals.
What we expect from you:
- 2+ years of QA management or test lead experience.
- Knowledge of mobile and web application design, development and testing processes.
- Strong understanding of mobile application platforms and technologies.
- Communicate technical information clearly with both technical and non-technical teams.
- “Willing to learn” attitude and flexible to change and adapt in an environment with strict deadlines.
- Automation testing experience / Train QA engineers in automated test/script creation
- Proactive / proposing new stuff to the team.
- UX knowledge in mobile will be considered as an advantage.
What you can expect from us:
- Above market pay, paid conferences
- Dedication to your growth - you will be working with the most experienced professionals as your mentors
- Have breaks from intense work - we play kicker every day, have set-up Xbox (with no one who plays it :)), have a balance board to keep you in shape.
- Care for your health - Adjustable standing tables, so you have more options on how to work comfortably, medical insurance after probation period
- Working with newest technologies and tools
- Contribute to the world - various open-source applications-https://github.com/ChiliLabs/
- We write articles to help the world (and sometimes are forced to do so) -our medium blog link -https://medium.com/chili-labs
Send us your CV to email@example.com, let’s create something remarkable together!