This job offer has expired.
Adobe Campaign Developer / Administrator
Circle K has the ambition to be the world’s preferred destination for convenience and fuel and as well to be an exceptional place to work. We will put our very best effort into your personal and professional development – because when you grow, we grow. Whatever your goal is, let’s make each other’s dreams come true. Come grow with us.
Currently we are looking for Adobe Campaign developer to join our Loyalty team in Sales and Marketing Europe.
Our loyalty communication platform (Adobe Campaign) is driving different initiatives of Circle K’s loyalty program in Europe currently available across seven countries with more than 4 million members and ambitious growth targets.
- Maintain and configure our loyalty communication platform to ensure it is optimized for loyalty campaigns, communication, analytics etc.
- Deliver new customized implementations related to loyalty communication (new functionality, communication types, channels, engagement mechanisms, templates, landing pages, points systems etc.)
- Management and optimization of automated customer lifecycle communication workflows and implementation of new trigger-based processes
- Day to day technical support to loyalty communication/campaigns execution, incl. coordination with vendors and partners
We expect you to have:
Hands on experience working with
- SQL, XML and HTML
- Enterprise Software implementation
As an advantage
- Knowledge of web service and project management
- Basic network concepts knowledge (HTTP, SOAP, FTP, SHH)
- Basic knowledge of email deliverability, email protocols (IMAP, POP3, SMTP), modern email and SMS best practices, mobile app development, push notifications
- Experience in maintenance and optimization of marketing communication platforms
- Passion for new emerging technologies, processes and methodologies
- Ability to learn quickly and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and create improved efficiency
- High sense of responsibility, highly organized and detail-oriented
- Proactive personality with logical thinking, analytical mindset and team player attitude
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and professionally to a mixed (technical/business, internal/external) audience
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and verbal
- Great working conditions
- Health insurance and subsidized sport activities
- International environment
- Discounts for our products
- Annual bonus
If you are interested and would like to discuss this opportunity, please apply or let us know by contacting Annija - firstname.lastname@example.org
We will only approach candidates who will be invited to interviews.
SIA "LikeIT", E. Birznieka-Upisa iela 21, Riga, LV-1011, Reg.N. 40103859256