This job offer has expired.
Junior WEB Developer
Claviz builds software products that make enterprise-level Business Intelligence affordable. The team has solid experience in serving big clients by supporting their mission-critical systems. Over the past 19 years we have delivered large-scale projects for such clients as BMW, Coca-Cola, Scania and Berlitz.
You will be a part of our development team, building core functionality of our software. You will be welcome to get involved in the entire development process, affecting and contributing to the final product.
- Take part in development of our existing systems
- Receive code reviews and regular feedback from your colleagues
- Update, refactor and debug your code
- Maintain technical documentation
- Implement unit tests
Within a year you will have an opportunity to:
- gain real-life experience in building web-based applications
- expand your knowledge of the full stack development process
- improve your code and have good understanding of code versioning tools
- grow to be able to take part in other challenging tasks
Why this job is for you
- You are passionate about IT technologies and see yourself as a web developer
- You are able to adjust to new technologies and like gaining new knowledge
- You are motivated young specialist who’d like to start your career
- Student OR talented self-learner
- Good language skills: Latvian, Russian and English (writing/reading)*
- Ability to work both independently and in cooperation with colleagues
- Nice to know list (is an advantage):
Angular (or any other modern frontend-framework) / C# (ASP.NET) / GIT / Nodejs / NGRX / Material / Marten / MediatR
Don’t worry, we are ready to share our knowledge!
- 750 – 1000 EUR gross**
- Full time or part time job
- Mobile phone and public transport expenses
- Health insurance
- Possibility to work from home (if needed)
- Challenging and interesting projects, which you may bring your own ideas to
- Colleagues who will guide you and on-the-job training
- Small friendly team and flat company structure
- Company events
- Office in the centre of Riga
*Mentioned languages are required for your job, so you'll need ones on a daily basis
** 1st year salary based on your skills / work experience assessment towards our requirements for this position
If this sounds like YOU then we will be waiting for your application!
Please send your CV using Apply button