This job offer has expired.
IT Customer Support Specialist (Junior)
Claviz builds software products that make enterprise-level Business Intelligence affordable. The team has experience in serving big clients by supporting their mission-critical systems. We have delivered large-scale projects for such clients as BMW, Virši, UPB.
Every business collects data, whether it's sales figures, market research, logistics or transportation costs. You will be a part of Support team which maintains and develops the data infrastructure and reporting solutions for our customers.
Why this job is for you
- You are passionate about IT technologies
- You like gaining new knowledge and able to adjust to new systems
- You are driven towards observation and investigation
During the first year you will be focusing on:
- data quality monitoring and administration (according to our clients' standards and processes)
- providing information and support to customers in using BI/Reporting solutions (mostly via ticket system)
Within a year we would like you to:
- have a comfortable understanding of data structures, ability to pick on patterns or integrity flaws
- make recommendations on improvements to data processes, including data mining, efficient report production, data integrity
- take part in change development and implementation
We don’t expect you to be a Junior for years!
For the comfortable work you should have:
- Understanding/practical experience with SQL / DB (MySQL or Microsoft SQL or PostgreSQL or Firebird)
- Good Excel knowledge, shown interest for data
- Critical thinking, good troubleshooting skills
- Good communication skills, proactivity
- Fluent Russian and English (oral and written)
Makes your life easier:
- Understanding of programming concepts
- Experience in working with any analytical tools, reporting or BI
- Experience working in customer support
- Monthly salary (gross): 950 – 1200 EUR*
- Full time job (business hours only)
- Possibility to work from home (if needed)
- Mobile phone and transport expenses, health insurance
- Experience working on challenging and interesting project
- Colleagues who will guide you and on-the-job training
- Small friendly team, flat company structure and opportunity to implement your ideas
- Office in the centre of Riga
*Starting salary based on your skills/work experience assessment towards our requirements for this position.