Junior customer IT consultant
Client Line builds software products that make enterprise-level Business Intelligence affordable. The team has solid experience in serving big clients by supporting their mission-critical systems. Over the past 19 years we have delivered large-scale projects for such clients as BMW, Scania and Berlitz.
You will be a part of our Support team which maintains and develops the data infrastructure. Your main task will be to understand data quality issues and assist in their resolution. During the first year you will be focusing on data quality monitoring, support and administration.
We don’t expect you to be a junior for years!
Why this job is for you
- You are passionate about IT technologies and like gaining new knowledge
- You have a detective mindset and will be glad to uncover the insights hidden in data
- You are able to focus on detail, be precise and accurate
- You want to grow both professionally and personally
You will be responsible for
- Maintaining of the required level of data quality and integrity via routine monitoring and scoring reports.
- Identifying the root causes behind data inconsistencies and data issues and determining whether those are due to a local data integration issue or external factors.
- Providing follow-up on incoming tickets as well consulting customers on data quality requirements (mostly via ticket system, using email and phone if needed).
We are ready to share our knowledge, so Your personality and willingness to work come first!
- Higher education, last year student OR talented self-learner
- Good communication skills and proactivity
- Microsoft Excel power user
- Basic understanding of programming concepts
- Very good Russian and English (oral and written)*
- Experience working in IT support or testing
- Experience working with data management / data quality
- Basic understanding of data flow, data warehouse and data reporting
- Knowledge and practical experience with SQL scripting (MySQL or Microsoft SQL or PostgreSQL)
- Monthly salary (gross): 705 – 1125 EUR**
- Full time job (business hours)
- Mobile phone and transport expenses
- Health insurance
- Possibility to work from home (if needed)
- Experience working on challenging and interesting international projects
- Colleagues who will guide you and on-the-job training
- Small friendly team and flat company structure
- Company events
- Office in the centre of Riga
*Mentioned languages are required for your job, so you'll need both daily
**1st year salary based on your skills / work experience assessment towards our requirements for this position.
If this sounds like YOU then we will be waiting for your application!
Please send your CV using APPLY button
(Please note that we will only contact candidates who are invited for an interview.)