This job offer has expired.
International online business developing and marketing our own Apps in more than 170 countries for the 11th year already. Our team is kick-ass marketers, scientists, developers and designers. We hire only truly sharp players who are successful at what they do and are successful in life too.
There is a difference between a normal dev team and a great one. You will be that difference! Your bright mind and golden heart will lead our developers and help them deliver the right solutions and inventions just like the lion king leads his pride in savanna.
We invite new talent to our team!
You will sucessfully manage all technology aspects of our business:
- Development and maintenance of our digital products – web apps and our e-commerce systems
- You will plan and execute our day to day development plans together with the rest of development team (4 developers and 1 QA)
- You will recruit, lead and inspire our development team
- You will manage all outsourced tech services related to our success (hostings, payment systems and other vendors)
Your skills and experience:
- At least 2 years of experience in team management and development planning
- You are able to maintain positive attitude and cooperativeness in teamwork – everybody is pleased to communicate with you
- You just work transparently and systematically and do not want to abandon these qualities
- Interested in money and good life
- Very cool if (1) you have been responsible for services with at least hundreds of thousands of monthly users, (2) you come from industries with strict uptime practices
- The job in Creative’s turbo team in a piece of art office with a roof terrace in the heart of Riga quiet centre
- The opportunity to become a co-owner in our profitable company
- The good salary (no joke!)
- Travel tickets for your vacations
- Breath-taking company retreats (you have no idea!)
- Health insurance, paid training and paid phone bills
- Business trips to other countries
If you are interested or have questions, don't hesitate to contact Irina Tocko, email@example.com, 29817276.