Cyber Security Lead
We are looking for a skilled Cyber Security Lead to join our team. The Cyber Security Lead will be responsible for designing, implementing, and monitoring security measures to protect our Infrastructure and systems from Cyber attacks, data breaches, and other security incidents. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of the latest Cyber Security Technologies and will have practical proven experience effectively applying the best practices in real life, and will work closely with infrastructure and development teams and business leaders to ensure the protection of our organization's systems and infrastructure.
- Develop and implement Cyber Security policies and procedures to ensure the protection of our computer networks and systems;
- Conduct regular security audits to identify vulnerabilities and recommend security enhancements;
- Monitor our systems for potential security breaches and respond to security incidents in a timely manner;
- Conduct regular training and awareness programs for employees to promote Cyber Security best practices;
- Stay up-to-date with the latest Cyber Security technologies, threats, and trends;
- Collaborate with other IT teams to ensure the integration of cyber security measures into all IT systems and applications;
- Communicate Cyber Security risks and incidents to business leaders and provide recommendations for risk mitigation;
- Maintain documentation related to Cyber Security policies, procedures, and incidents;
- As a Cyber Security Officer, you will be responsible for team management as well.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field;
- Hands-on experience in Cyber Security;
- Proven experience as a Cyber Security Lead or in a similar role;
- Practical experience with Cyber Security technologies, tools, and best practices;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Relevant cyber security certifications (e.g., CISSP, CISM, CEH) are preferred but not required.
If you are passionate about cybersecurity and have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, we encourage you to apply. We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and opportunities for career advancement.
We believe in a personal approach and we like to be flexible, so we assess each candidate based on specific needs and criteria. During the interview process, we assess how your skills will fit into our team and where your previous experience will be particularly useful.
We don't want to define boundaries, but if we had to place a figure on it, the salary range for this position is between EUR 4 500 gross and EUR 6 500 gross per month (depending on the applicant's professional experience in the relevant field).
With us you will:
- Be a part of a top tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions;
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills with online courses, broaden your network in local and international conferences, receive mentoring;
- Enjoy our learning-oriented culture: learn and exchange ideas in lectures and workshops led by your colleagues and team leaders;
- Have flexible working hours and plan your day – it’s all about the teamwork and performance;
- Get extra benefits for your health and well-being; we will fully cover your health insurance (dentistry, out-patient treatment, etc.), organize well-being lectures and workshops to promote and support self-care, arrange an office yoga class, offer to take part in vaccination days in the office, and much more;
- Get treated with delicacies at the office with weekly snack days, monthly morning brunches, and daily supply of fresh fruit and delicious coffee;
- Enjoy a variety of employee discount programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations;
- Work from a spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in the very heart of Riga, with parking space for bike or scooter.
At Dynatech, we’re all about helping you chase your dreams, providing you with the best tools and resources to succeed in your endeavors and reach your professional goals.
Grow and make a difference with us as we challenge boundaries and tackle whatever comes our way.
Become part of a supportive family where collaboration and innovation thrive and your unique perspective is valued.
Apply now and let's achieve great things together!
Please note that the processing of your personal data takes place in accordance with the privacy notice, which could be found here - https://dynatech.lv/en/privacy-notice/