Ethical hacker / Penetration tester
The value created by Risk Advisory for organisations is a synonym for operation excellence. We maximize the performance of internal business operations by identifying, forecasting, solving and mitigating immediate threats and obstacles while increasing the value of the operations.
A suitable candidate for this position should:
- Be deeply interested in cybersecurity and follow new trends
- Have a good grasp of at least some programming or markup languages (e.g. Python, C#, Java, HTML, CSS, SQL etc.)
- Be familiar with Windows and Linux/UNIX platforms
- Be willing and motivated to expand his/her education and learn new things\Have relevant work experience (1-2 years on a similar position)
- Demonstrate good communication skills
- Have critical thinking and be able to seek new solutions to various problems
- Good command of both written and spoken English
Previous experience in penetration testing will be considered as an advantage.
- Perform security assessment and ethical hacking, which includes: security assessment of architecture, configuration, source code reviews, penetration tests focused on the network application layer (including mobile and IoT technologies)
- Design or help with the implementation of security solutions across various domains including cloud computing, data leak prevention (DLP), identity and access management (IAM), mobile security, public key infrastructure (PKI) and vulnerability management
- Share your expertise as part of wider projects in the area of IT risks and regulatory projects
Excellent opportunity for personal and professional development, personal development in new technologies, professional development in working for a large client base across every industry sector, a chance to be part of a young, enthusiastic and inspiring team of professionals from all areas of IT.
Monthly salary starting from 1300 up to 3000 euro gross, depending on experience, education, and other strengths.
- Work for well-known brands
- Free drinks in the office
- Fruit in the kitchen
- Health insurance
- International travel insurance
- Wellbeing initiatives
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer