SIA SWD Factory - Turaides 10, Riga, Latvia
€ 2150 - 3570
Our company is expanding the division dedicated to cloud computing and big data processing projects in Health Science and Bio-Tech.
We are looking for a mid-level DevOps resource who will join one of our teams. We are interested in a long-term cooperation.
The candidate will join one of our teams as a dedicated resource and will take on the following responsibilities:
- Manage Azure DevOps CI/CD pipelines.
- Manage/optimize Kubernetes cluster.
- Collaborate with Development and QA team in various issues troubleshooting from the infrastructure/platform side.
- Provide general DevOps support for the development team.
- Minimal 2-year experience working in DevOps.
- A bachelor/master’s degree in computer science is considered as an advantage.
- Required skills:
- Experience with Kubernetes cluster configuration and maintenance
- Experience with Azure DevOps Pipelines (build pipelines, Releases)
- Good understanding of CI/CD base principles, practices, and tools
- A solid foundation of networking and Linux administration
- Experience with Docker, Git/GitHub
- Good understanding of Agile development practices (Scrum/Kanban)
- Fluent English
- The following skills will be considered as advantages:
- Understanding of AWS Cloud services and core concepts.
- AWS or CNCF certification is considered as an advantage.
What we offer:
- Firendly work environment
- Flexible hours
- Opportunities for professional growth and career advancement
- International team
- Working on the challenging projects
Turaides 10, Riga, Latvia
SIA SWD Factory
€ 2150 - 3570
Know someone who would love this job?
Share the postition