This job offer has expired.
SIA DIGI-INK is a new and fast-growing company working with Fair Group to change Norway’s debt collection market. Fair Group went public first quarter of this year, and already have shaken the market and have been called debt collection rocket. Providing their customers not only with debt collection services but also document distribution. Run by a powerful and experienced team with highly skilled leaders who have already created a highly successful Scandinavian document distribution platform in the past.
Responsible for Fair Group’s new customer integration and support, DIGI-INK is in the middle of all this exciting process, and we are looking for new team members to help us handle our rapidly growing customer count.
- Customer integration and support solution development
- Collaborate with the system development team and provide improvement suggestions
- Cooperate in an international environment with a team of strong professionals
- Excellent knowledge in programming basics is a must.
- Good, written and verbal English skills
- Enjoys working in an international environment
- Analytical thinking and self-driven attitude
- Willing to learn and collaborate with team
- J2EE platform: SAX/DOM, XSLT
- Smooks data transformation
- Groovy, MVEL, Apache Velocity, FOP
- HTML, CSS, XML, CSV, Flat file
- WildFly, Jenkins, Maven, Git
- Document distribution: AP, eFaktura, VIPS, DigiPost, Print Shop
- Knowledge of collection services
- Norwegian language
- Work in a stable fast-growing company
- Social guarantees and health insurance
- Salary based on knowledge 800 – 2600 gross
- Possibility to learn new skills
- Professional colleges and modern work environment
Similar job offers
MTC media Ltd.
Senior JAVA developer for a unique Berlin based SaaS-company in Riga office (@VEF). Start at EUR 3800 gross + bonuses
Taubers Consulting e. K.
Senior Java Developer