DYNINNO Financial Technologies was founded by a team of experts in banking and investment field with a goal to develop advanced and innovative financial technology products that fulfill the demands of the digital generation.
In our product development we adhere to the world’s top industry standards and root principles of responsible lending. Currently, we operate in three countries and our goal is to continue developing and bringing industry-leading financial services to various international markets.
Due to the expansion of the Company, we are looking for a:
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect and prepare the data across multiple departments;
- Analyze complex business information and reports to provide accurate and timely recommendations to management for decision-making purposes;
- Analyze the current and past trends/patterns in different datasets including all areas of revenue, sales, clients, etc.;
- Provide information to management by analyzing and summarizing data by preparing reports and making presentations of findings and recommendations;
- Identify different customer segments and propose differentiated approaches (cost-wise, revenues, sale, risk, process-wise);
- Work with management team to create a prioritized list of needs for each business segment.
Skills & Requirements:
- Experience with writing basic SQL queries;
- Experience in working with different databases;
- Critical thinking and the capability to generate consistently accurate and useful reports, as well as enthusiasm for translating data into actionable insights;
- Good English skills in communication with different stakeholders;
- Superior attention to detail and multi-tasking ability;
- Effective collaboration and teamwork skills.
There is no one-size-fits-all here, we are quite flexible and use individual approach with every Candidate we meet. While getting familiar during our interview, we try to understand where your working experience, professionals skills and future contribution to the company can be applied within our multiple business projects.
We don’t want to set any limits, but if we are naming the numbers, then starting point for this position is not less than 1690 EUR gross per month.
- Office in the center of Riga;
- Motivated and ambitious colleagues;
- Real growth possibilities within the company;
- Learning culture: lectures and workshops organised by colleagues as well as external partners, possibility to attend international conferences;
- Great work-life balance: employee discount programs, health insurance, fun monthly office events, fruit Wednesdays, in-house library, flexible working hours and other perks.
Why DYNINNO Financial Technologies:
DYNINNO Financial Technologies we provide you with the perfect environment and tools that allow you to grow professionally and become the person you want to be.
Be part of a growing company. Be part of a dynamic team. Be part of the solution. Be part of DYNINNO Financial Technologies.
If you are interested press "APPLY" and send us your CV.