This job offer has expired.
DYNINNO Financial Technologies was founded by a team of experts in banking and investment field with a goal to develop advanced and innovative financial technology products that fulfill the demands of the digital generation.
In our product development we adhere to the world’s top industry standards and root principles of responsible lending. Currently, we operate in three countries and our goal is to continue developing and bringing industry-leading financial services to various international markets.
Due to the expansion of the Company, we are looking for a:
We are looking for a talented Data Scientist to join our growing credit finance technology division in Riga. The business specializes in providing lending products to private customers and small businesses. This is an important role, primarily focused on providing insights and solutions to different business problems based on data (modeling, segmenting and data mining).
The successful candidate will possess strong mathematical and statistical skills that will be applied in building and optimizing critical risk tools and models within the group.
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvements across different departments;
- Use predictive models to optimize customer experience, revenue increase, call center processes optimization, product modification, ad targeting, profits optimization, and other business outcomes;
- Develop and track scorecards and risk models/segmentations for the company;
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes;
- Communicate results and ideas to key decision-makers;
- Gather, cleanse and integrate data in support of task needs;
- Assess data quality;
- Estimate and validate scorecards;
- Analyse large and complex data sets for valuable patterns and insights;
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technology trends.
- Strong mathematical and statistical skills;
- Minimum 2 year’s experience with scorecard development (strong plus if it is in banking, consumer-lending or Financial Technology sector)
- Proficiency in ‘R’ studio, SQL;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
There is no one-size-fits-all here, we are quite flexible and use individual approach with every Candidate we meet. While getting familiar during our interview, we try to understand where your working experience, professionals skills and future contribution to the company can be applied within our multiple business projects.
We don’t want to set any limits, but if we are naming the numbers, then starting point for this position is not less than 2300 EUR gross per month.
- Office in the center of Riga;
- Motivated and ambitious colleagues;
- Real growth possibilities within the company;
- Learning culture: lectures and workshops organised by colleagues as well as external partners, possibility to attend international conferences;
- Great work-life balance: employee discount programs, health insurance, fun monthly office events, fruit Wednesdays, in-house library, flexible working hours and other perks.
Why DYNINNO Financial Technologies:
DYNINNO Financial Technologies we provide you with the perfect environment and tools that allow you to grow professionally and become the person you want to be.
Be part of a growing company. Be part of a dynamic team. Be part of the solution. Be part of DYNINNO Financial Technologies.
If you are interested press "APPLY" and send us your CV and cover letter.