This job offer has expired.
Partnership Manager (Sales)
DYNINNO Financial Technologies was founded by a team of experts in banking and investment field with a goal to develop advanced and innovative financial technology products that fulfill the demands of the digital generation.
In our product development, we adhere to the world’s top industry standards and root principles of responsible lending. Currently, we operate in three countries and our goal is to continue developing and bringing industry-leading financial services to various international markets.
Due to the expansion of the company, we are looking for a:
Partnership Manager (Sales)
As a Partnership Manager, you will create long-lasting relationships with our existing and prospective partners in e-commerce. We're looking for an individual who is passionate about Fintech industry, someone who can negotiate with ease, find a common language with everybody and has the emotional intelligence and drive to bring out the best of every collaboration. Your main task will be actively seeking out and attracting e-commerce merchants, promoting our payment system's products and being our representative in different partnerships.
- Search and attract new e-commerce merchants for local and global internet acquiring payment services;
- Collaborate with company divisions and representative offices to provide exceptional service to our global partners;
- Build long-term relationships with different stakeholders by using different online and offline platforms;
- Network and be our company representative at Fintech conferences, events, and meetups;
- Lead the relationship management effort with our current partners;
- Be the single point of contact for the existing partners and support them with their needs in e-commerce and other related services.
- Drive and energy to reach goals;
- Solid experience in Sales, preferably in the e-commerce field;
- Outstanding negotiation skills: you won't take no for an answer;
- Proven track record for driving B2B partnerships and exceeding targets;
- Profound experience in the financial services sector;
- Flawless English skills, any other language knowledge skills will be considered as an advantage;
- Ability to work under demanding time constraints to meet company goals;
- Excellent organisational and communication skills;
- Knowledge of credit card payments and related fraud risks will be considered as an advantage.
- Office in the center of Riga;
- Real growth possibilities within the company;
- Learning culture: lectures and workshops organised by colleagues as well as external partners, possibility to attend international conferences;
- Great work-life balance: employee discount programs, health insurance, fun monthly office events, fruit Wednesdays, in-house library, flexible working hours and other perks.
- Good salary package and a competitive motivation programme plus bonus.
There is no one-size-fits-all here, we are quite flexible and use an individual approach with every candidate we meet. While getting familiar during our interview, we try to understand where your working experience, professional skills and future contribution to the company can be applied within our multiple business projects.
We don’t want to set any limits, but if we are naming the numbers, then starting point for this position is not less than 2500 EUR gross per month plus performance related bonuses.
Why DYNINNO Financial Technologies:
DYNINNO Financial Technologies we provide you with the perfect environment and tools that allow you to grow professionally and become the person you want to be.
Be part of a growing company. Be part of a dynamic team. Be part of the solution. Be part of DYNINNO Financial Technologies.
If you are interested press "APPLY" and send us your CV and cover letter.
Similar job offers
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS NAV PROGRAMMĒTĀJS
SIA ARISTA Executive Search Latvia
Project Manager IT
JUNIOR CONVERSION OPTIMIZATION STRATEGIST / GROWTH MARKETER
CONVERSION OPTIMIZATION STRATEGIST / GROWTH MARKETER