This job offer has expired.
Junior Software Developer (Business Applications)
DYNATECH - Innovative solutions for technological challenges.
DYNATECH is an information technology company based in Riga, Latvia. We focus on providing IT services to global brands within DYNINNO Group in three key areas: travel, entertainment, and finance. Our people are our core strength and their talent and dedication allow us to always be one step ahead of the competition. Due to the expansion of the company, we are looking for a:
Junior Software Developer
We're not looking to hire someone who will be stuck in a junior role for a long time, we want to collaborate with people who will rapidly advance to intermediate level and beyond.We're not looking for people who will simply follow orders.
We’re looking for motivated, capable and enthusiastic Junior Software Developers who want to work side by side with experienced mentors who will guide and coach them in their professional development.
- Development and maintenance of various internal software systems.
- Prior experience NOT required;
- Desire to learn - and unlearn if needed - and improve;
- General problem solving skills;
- Adequate understanding of basic computer science and software engineering principles: associate's or bachelor's degree in CS, or equivalent level of proficiency gained through self-study;
- Technical English: basic (written).
Will be perfect if you have:
- General understanding of principles of object-oriented architecture and design;
- General understanding of service-oriented architecture;
- Team work experience;
- General understanding of version control systems;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken);
- Additional technical and interpersonal skills a plus.
- Office in the center of Riga;
- Motivated and ambitious colleagues;
- Real growth possibilities within the company;
- Learning culture: lectures and workshops organised by colleagues as well as external partners, possibility to attend international conferences;
- Great work-life balance: employee discount programs, health insurance, fun monthly office events, fruit Wednesdays, in-house library, flexible working hours and other perks.
At DYNATECH we provide you with the perfect environment and tools that allow you to grow professionally and become the person you want to be.
Be part of a growing company. Be part of a dynamic team. Be part of the solution. Be part of DYNATECH.
If you are interested send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Reģ. Nr. 40203012485)