Payment System Developer
DYNATECH - Innovative solutions for technological challenges
DYNATECH is an information technology company based in Riga, Latvia. We focus on providing IT services to global brands within DYNINNO Group in three key areas: travel, entertainment, and finance. Our people are our core strength and their talent and dedication allow us to always be one step ahead of the competition. Due to the expansion of the company, we are looking for a:
- Be a member of outstanding development team;
- Develop and support payment gateway for various business needs.
- 2+ Years of PHP development (PHP7 preferably);
- SQL knowledge;
- Symfony, Doctrine (MySQL), Dependency injection, etc.;
- Experience with at least 1 payment system integration;
- Understanding of Service Oriented Infrastructure;
- Experience with fully documented JSON API development;
- Experience with unit testing;
- Analyze and understand 3rd side documentation;
- Analyze, understand and interpret data.
Our expectations of you:
- You are fast but cautious. You like to work fast and you like to be sure that everything works. You hate deployment rollbacks and you do everything to avoid them.
- Office in the center of Riga;
- Motivated and ambitious colleagues;
- Real growth possibilities within the company;
- Learning culture: lectures and workshops organised by colleagues as well as external partners, possibility to attend international conferences;
- Great work-life balance: employee discount programs, health insurance, fun monthly office events, fruit Wednesdays, in-house library, flexible working hours and other perks.
At DYNATECH we provide you with the perfect environment and tools that allow you to grow professionally and become the person you want to be.
Be part of a growing company. Be part of a dynamic team. Be part of the solution. Be part of DYNATECH.
If you are interested send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
(Reģ. Nr. 40203012485)
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer
Dyninno Group Limited filiāle "Dynatech Latvia"