Innovative solutions for technological challenges.
DYNATECH is an information technology company based in Riga, Latvia. We focus on providing IT services to global brands within DYNINNO Group in three key areas: travel, entertainment, and finance. Our people are our core strength and their talent and dedication allow us to always be one step ahead of the competition. Due to the expansion of the company, we are looking for a:
You will demonstrate an eye for details, accuracy and observation, as well as that special ability to find specifics that elude others; We like a perfectionist. We are looking for specialists with a technical background who love what they do, are result oriented and strive to improve their work-projects continuously. Be ready to learn, develop skills and knowledge, as well as share it.
- Review requirements and specifications, analyze user stories, provide feedback;
- Design new well-structured test cases, review existing;
- Perform manual testing according to requirements and company procedures, analyze test results;
- Identify, record, and document bugs in issue tracker;
- Verify fixed defects;
- Participate actively in the development process, daily communication with the development team.
- 2+ years of professional experience in software and functional testing;
- Understanding of software testing methodologies, tools, and processes;
- Understanding of PHP and DB work would be an advantage;
- Writing comprehensive and detailed test cases;
- Ability to testing on mobile and desktop devices;
- Good level of English (written and spoken);
- Willingness to ask for help from colleagues and to help others.
- Experience with automated testing tools;
- Experience in web software development;
- Knowledge of script languages;
- Previous experience with Selenium WebDriver, Codeception, Git, HTML/CSS, PHP.
There is no one-size-fits-all here, we are quite flexible and use individual approach with every Candidate we meet. While getting familiar during our interview, we try to understand where your working experience, professionals skills and future contribution to the company can be applied within our multiple business projects.
We don’t want to set any limits, but if we are naming the numbers, then starting point for this position is not less than 1000 EUR gross per month.
- Office in the center of Riga;
- Young and motivated colleagues;
- Real growth possibilities within the company;
- Learning culture: lectures and workshops organised by colleagues as well as external partners, possibility to attend international conferences;
- Great work-life balance: employee discount programs, health insurance, fun monthly office events, fruit Wednesdays, in-house library, flexible working hours and other perks.
At DYNATECH we provide you with the perfect environment and tools that allow you to grow professionally and become the person you want to be.
Be part of a growing company. Be part of a dynamic team. Be part of the solution. Be part of DYNATECH.
If you are interested press "APPLY" and send us your CV.
(Reģ. Nr. 40203012485)
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer
Dyninno Group Limited filiāle "Dynatech Latvia"
Similar job offers
Senior Mobile Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
Sistēmu analītiķis - dokumentētājs
Quality Assurance Automation Engineers