Innovative solutions for technological challenges.
DYNATECH is an information technology company based in Riga, Latvia. We focus on providing IT services to global brands within DYNINNO Group in three key areas: travel, entertainment, and finance. Our people are our core strength and their talent and dedication allow us to always be one step ahead of the competition. Due to the expansion of the company, we are looking for a:
Do you want to work in a dynamic international company?
Are you curious about people and their behavior? Do you have strong analytical skills and organized mind and as well ability to think outside the research to glean the true meaning behind human actions?
This is your chance!
UX Researcher will be directly responsible for defining the customer experience across all customer facing digital platforms. We are looking for someone, who will provide positive user experience by determining information structure for our main Lead Generating web sites and other web applications.
UX Researcher will work directly with designer, developer & marketing team to develop UX strategies and UX / UI specifications that will improve the performance usability and effectiveness of customer facing interfaces.
- Driving insights to inform the definition and development of new and existing products across all platforms;
- Working cross functionally with Marketing and Design teams to shape and execute learning's plans based on business needs and growth initiatives for both existing and new offerings;
- Process and use information gathered from any user tests, surveys, and internal conversations;
- Lead and/or participate in user research, concept testing, and usability testing;
- Develop and use market research models and insights to drive superior decision making;
- Interpret research results, derive implications, perform market analysis and gather strategic intelligence to provide proactive insight regarding the consumer market, trends and our customer needs, pain points and buying behaviors.
- 1-3 years or relevant experience as a UX Researcher, Analyst, or similar role;
- Experience in methodology, survey design, and analysis/reporting, including appropriate use of advanced user research techniques;
- Experience using a wide range of user experience research software and tools;
- Great communication and presentation skills;
- Detail-oriented, able to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced and highly interactive environment.
- Office in the center of Riga;
- Young and motivated colleagues;
- Real growth possibilities within the company;
- Learning culture: lectures and workshops organised by colleagues as well as external partners, possibility to attend international conferences;
- Great work-life balance: employee discount programs, health insurance, fun monthly office events, fruit Wednesdays, in-house library, flexible working hours and other perks.
At DYNATECH we provide you with the perfect environment and tools that allow you to grow professionally and become the person you want to be.
Be part of a growing company. Be part of a dynamic team.
Be part of the solution. Be part of DYNATECH.
If you are interested press "APPLY" and send us your CV.
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer
Dyninno Group Limited filiāle "Dynatech Latvia"