This job offer has expired.
Junior software developer
Our customers aspire to be excellent, dynamic and efficient organizations, and we enable them to achieve it. Using talent and technology we automate their business processes, implement solutions to manage and secure their business content and communications, and enable great work and decision making.
ECM Forge provides consulting and implementation of business solutions like enterprise content management, workflow and business automation, and builds and supports the enabling IT infrastructure for collaboration and communication.
Implementing enterprise class solutions for many years, ECM Forge has not only the depth in key areas like Business Process Automation, but also the width to serve a customer’s whole IT landscape:
- Document Management and Archiving solutions built on OpenText Content Server and Archive Server products;
- IT Services, including Sofware Development, Quality Assurance, Consulting, Project Management and Outsourcing.
ECM Forge presents a great business opportunity for its employees to get in on the ground floor of a professional services company. The products we create together with our partners are used by Fortune500 companies, thus accelerating careers for early joiners.
- Solution development - supporting the design, specification of solutions to meet customer needs, under the direction of a lead solution architect;
- Planning and estimating - accurately determining the implementation tasks and effort necessary to deliver the solution.
Skills and qualifications:
- Basics level - SQL (any of MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL) is a high plus;
Apart from technical proficiency, we evaluate:
- motivation to develop your skills and therefore help company grow;
- willingness to take on challenges;
- ability to communicate your ideas and hear feedback;
- responsibility for own work and work of a team.
Education: Unfinished, academic or professional higher education in computer science or related fields.
What we offer
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth;
- Respect for independent thought and freedom of actions;
- Gross salary from 600 to 1200 EUR per month depending on your experience, education and skills;
- Professional and motivated team;
- Friendly and dynamic atmosphere;
- The opportunity of training to develop your professional skills and knowledge paid by the employer;
- Coaching and support during induction period.
Join our team and apply now!
If you are interested or have questions, please address to email@example.com.
Similar job offers
Quality Assurance Tester
Stream Labs SIA
VECĀKAIS VIRTUĀLO ASISTENTU (ČATBOTU) TEHNOLOĢIJU IZSTRĀDĀTĀJS
Junior Web Developer