Junior software developer
Our customers aspire to be excellent, dynamic and efficient organizations, and we enable them to achieve it. Using talent and technology we automate their business processes, implement solutions to manage and secure their business content and communications, and enable great work and decision making.
ECM Forge provides consulting and implementation of business solutions like enterprise content management, workflow and business automation, and builds and supports the enabling IT infrastructure for collaboration and communication.
Implementing enterprise class solutions for many years, ECM Forge has not only the depth in key areas like Business Process Automation, but also the width to serve a customer’s whole IT landscape:
- Document Management and Archiving solutions built on OpenText Content Server and Archive Server products;
- IT Services, including Sofware Development, Quality Assurance, Consulting, Project Management and Outsourcing.
ECM Forge presents a great business opportunity for its employees to get in on the ground floor of a professional services company. The products we create together with our partners are used by Fortune500 companies, thus accelerating careers for early joiners.
- Solution development - supporting the design, specification of solutions to meet customer needs, under the direction of a lead solution architect;
- Planning and estimating - accurately determining the implementation tasks and effort necessary to deliver the solution.
- Basics level - SQL (any of MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL) is a high plus;
- Teamwork - the willingness and ability to work with colleagues to achieve goals. Ability to maintain good relationship with teammates, exchange useful information, create a common sense of team;
- Initiative - readiness to take action, identify and solve problems; look for ways to improve productivity;
- Responsibility - for timely and qualitative performance of the duties
assigned, for decisions taken in the performance of duties;
- Attention to detail;
- Endless curiosity (know how to learn new stuff, reading technical documentation, publications and forum posts and generally know how to google stuff you don't know yet);
- Education: Unfinished, academic or professional higher education in computer science or related fields;
- Languages: Excellent English is a must.
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth;
- Respect for independent thought and freedom of actions;
- Competitive salary with performance-linked bonuses;
- Professional and motivated team;
- Friendly and dynamic atmosphere;
- Coaching and support during induction period.
Join our team and apply now!
If you are interested or have questions, please address Katerina Taylor, firstname.lastname@example.org.