This job offer has expired.
Edurio, an ambitious impact driven EdTech startup, is looking to expand their back-end developer team to help us grow internationally and bring new functionality to our web-platform.
Edurio works with over 1000 schools in the United Kingdom and Latvia. We collaborate with leading academics and Ministries of Education to improve the quality of education across schools. Our product helps school management make better decisions by delivering tools to effectively gather feedback and visualise data.
Our technical stack
- Back-end - PHP 7.*, Laravel, Redis, Elixir, Node.js
- Front-end - Vue.js 2.x, Bootstrap, Stylus
- DBMS - MySQL
- Version control - Git, Gitlab
- Infrastructure environment - AWS (EC2, RDS, S3, ELB), Linux
What we're looking for
- Expertise in software development (2+ years).
- Experience in working with relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- Experience in working with Git.
- Experience in working in a team and good communication skills.
- High self-motivation and responsibility, a passion for challenging yourself, eagerness to learn in the constantly developing web environment.
- Participating in project development by providing your own opinions and proposals.
- Interest/experience in EdTech and data analytics will be considered an advantage.
What we offer
- Experience in an international startup and a chance to impact education quality all over the world.
- Feedback based work culture which highly values transparency and team well-being.
- Flexible working time and location.
- Net salary:
o Mid-level developer 1400 – 1800 EUR + company share options
o Senior developer 2200 – 2400 EUR+ company share options