This job offer has expired.
eGamings has more than 8 years of successful experience in providing software for online sportsbook, casino services, financial betting, payment systems and bonus/loyalty systems. The company is rapidly growing.
We are looking for a talented IT Administrator who will be responsible for maintaining and growing of the system infrastructure, making sure it fits company’s fast growing goals and needs.
- Support of high-available server infrastructure
- Set up new infrastructure layers, based on the needs of company projects
- Perform maintenance and upgrades of the system components
- Perform system monitoring
- Setting up new servers and server applications
- 3+ years of server administration experience
- BSD, Linux knowledge
- Web server setup (Nginx, Apache)
- Installing different extensions for PHP, Python, Ruby
- Firewall setup (ipfw, iptables, fail2ban, naxsi, mod_security, pfSense)
- NFS, distributed file systems
- HA (Corosync, Pacemaker, Heartbeat, CARP)
- Database setup (MySQL, MariaDB, Percona, Galera Cluster)
- Database proxy (MaxScale, HAProxy, IPVS)
- Monitoring systems (Zabbix, Nagios, collectd, ELK stack)
- Configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
- Containers (Docker, Core OS)
- pkg, ports
- PCI DSS knowledge is a plus
- University bachelor or above is required
We are offering competitive salary and participation in interesting projects on the results of a successful interview.
Please send your CV to: HR@egamings.com