Internal Process Professional
Emergn (Exigen Services Latvia has merged with global consultancy company Emergn), a leading expert in digital transformation, has enabled some of the world’s most iconic companies to be disruptive, create new growth channels, and build better ways to work. We’re passionate about improving the way people work and motivated by an ambition to help businesses innovate.
We are having team of 600+ experienced business and technology professionals delivering high quality delivery, consulting and education services to the world’s innovative and iconic companies, like Walmart, BBC, GSK, SAP, The Economist and others.
In Latvia we are having more than 300 professionals on various offices (Riga, Jelgava, Liepaja, Ventspils), working on high-quality software products, delivering core systems transformation and staying ahead of technology innovation.
Accelerate your career and reach new heights of your professional growth by joining Emergn!
- Good English, working knowledge of Latvian and Russian
- 3+ years’ experience of processes development
- Familiarity with diagramming tools and ways of publishing processes
- Knowledge and experience in software development projects
- Understanding of business life cycle
- Being communicable, flexible, positive and open to new challenges
- Participate in improving Global Quality Management System
- Communicate with process owners / organization leaders from Latvia, Russia, US and UK
- Update our software development processes
- Create process visualizations
- Participate in the internal audits and check adherence to different processes