This job offer has expired.
Jira and Linux administrator
Emergn is a leading expert in digital transformation. We have enabled some of the world’s most iconic companies to be disruptive, create new growth channels, and build better ways to work.
We’re passionate about improving the way people work and motivated by an ambition to help businesses innovate.
Currently, we have a team of 600+ experienced business and technology professionals delivering high-quality services to the world’s innovative and iconic companies, like Walmart, BBC, GSK, SAP, The Economist and others.
In Latvia we are having more than 300 professionals located in Riga, Jelgava, Liepaja, Ventspils.
We are working on high-quality software products, delivering core systems transformation and staying ahead of technology innovation.
- Candidate should have experience with Atlassian products Jira, Confluence and ServiceDesk.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience administering and configuring Jira and Confluence in an on-premise server environment;
- Linux/Unix servers administration skills;
- Experience identifying the relationship of bugs to Java code, application servers and web servers and other tiers of application;
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting relational databases (Postgres, Oracle or MySql nice to have)
- Experience with programming languages (shell - need to have, Python/Java - nice to have);
- Familiar with Agile methodology and processes. Creation of boards, backlogs, sprints, etc.;
- Jira Reports, Dashboards and JQL and Rest API's
- As advantage we consider experience with monitoring and logging infrastructure and tools like Zabbix and Elastic search;
- Experience with automation/configuration management (Ansible, Puppet);
- Jira administrator will join IT operations team and will be supporting Emergn’s and it’s customers IT infrastructure. This role will require applicant to:
- Perform systems administration of Jira and Confluence.
- Design complex workflows.
- Customization of workflows , fields , screens , permissions , notifications and issue type schemes.
- Be responsible for ensuring all projects and spaces are functional and secure.
- Act as expert, being able to gather and propagate knowledge to the team;
- Provide improvements proposals and act as subject matter expert to accelerate implementation of new technologies;
- challenging job within the international company
- top of the edge technologies and global projects,
- friendly, motivating atmosphere in a modern office environment,
- attractive social benefits,
- regular trainings and certifications for personal growth