Lead Front-end developer
Emergn is a leading expert in digital transformation. We have enabled some of the world’s most iconic companies to be disruptive, create new growth channels, and build better ways to work.
We’re passionate about improving the way people work and motivated by an ambition to help businesses innovate.
Currently, we have a team of 600+ experienced business and technology professionals delivering high-quality services to the world’s innovative and iconic companies, like Walmart, BBC, GSK, SAP, The Economist and others.
In Latvia we are having more than 300 professionals located in Riga, Jelgava, Liepaja, Ventspils.
We are working on high-quality software products, delivering core systems transformation and staying ahead of technology innovation.
Currently, we are looking for a lead front-end developer to boost our new projects and help us to build an internal technical expert team.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Participate in the decision-making process of the architecture, design and development of new technological solutions;
- Apply your expertise to optimise the development process;
- Conduct code reviews, provide improvement suggestions.
To succeed in this role, you have:
- ReactJS development experience;
- Good knowledge of software architecture (REST, SOAP web services);
- Worked with CI using Maven, Bamboo;
- Very good knowledge of English;
- Experience working in Agile teams.
- Work in an international team (Europe, UK, USA, Russia);
- Paid courses, certifications, internal trainings, knowledge sharing;
- Elastic working hours (remote work possibilities, additional vacation days);
- Possibility to work from our offices in Riga, Jelgava, Liepaja, Ventspils;
- Health insurance (+sport/dentist/medicine), insurance for relatives, eyeglass purchase;
- Paid car parking, secure bicycle storage;
- Team building events, paid sports activities.
If you are interested or have questions, please address Annija Babre, email@example.com
SIA "LikeIT", 21 E. Birznieka-Upisa, Riga, LV-1011, Reg.N. 40103859256