Machine Learning developer
Emergn (Exigen Services Latvia has merged with global consultancy company Emergn), a leading expert in digital transformation, has enabled some of the world’s most iconic companies to be disruptive, create new growth channels, and build better ways to work. We’re passionate about improving the way people work and motivated by an ambition to help businesses innovate.
We are having team of 600+ experienced business and technology professionals delivering high quality delivery, consulting and education services to the world’s innovative and iconic companies, like Walmart, BBC, GSK, SAP, The Economist and others.
In Latvia we are having more than 300 professionals on various offices (Riga, Jelgava, Liepaja, Ventspils), working on high-quality software products, delivering core systems transformation and staying ahead of technology innovation.
Accelerate your career and reach new heights of your professional growth by joining Emergn!
- Draw upon the practice of data analysis, using predictive analytics, data mining, pattern recognition, data modeling, machine learning and various statistical methods
- Develop solutions in classification, recommendations and computer vision
- Work with business and technology teams to identify business cases, to design and supervise the implementation of prototypes using data science and machine learning techniques
- Work on solving complex and modern problems for well known companies
- Interest in Statistics, Data Science or Machine Learning
- Ability to perform individual work and research, and work in small, agile, collaborative teams
- Programming or scripting skills (Bash, Python, Julia, MATLAB, R, Ruby, etc.)
As advantage we consider:
- Experience in software development
- Work with database systems or large, scalable software solutions
- Experience with data processing/visualization tools (R Shiny, Pandas, SQL, Power BI, Qlik Sense, Tableau, etc.)
- Experience with Machine Learning frameworks (TensorFlow, Amazon AWS, PyTorch etc.)
- Good English communication skills
- Experience with the Apache stack (Spark, Hadoop, etc.)