This job offer has expired.
Senior DevOps Engineer
Emergn (Exigen Services Latvia has merged with global consultancy company Emergn), a leading expert in digital transformation, has enabled some of the world’s most iconic companies to be disruptive, create new growth channels, and build better ways to work. We’re passionate about improving the way people work and motivated by an ambition to help businesses innovate.
We are having team of 600+ experienced business and technology professionals delivering high quality delivery, consulting and education services to the world’s innovative and iconic companies, like Walmart, BBC, GSK, SAP, The Economist and others.
In Latvia we are having more than 300 professionals on various offices (Riga, Jelgava, Liepaja, Ventspils), working on high-quality software products, delivering core systems transformation and staying ahead of technology innovation.
Accelerate your career and reach new heights of your professional growth by joining Emergn!
OUR GROWING TEAM IS CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR AN
SENIOR Devops ENGINEER
Candidate should have experience in OS, cloud, containers and application server support and release engineering best practices in an enterprise environment. It is expected of her/him to communicate with requesters and with his team members, to ensure overall stability of environments and flow of provisioned of built artifacts in a timely manner. Specific skills required are:
- Linux/Unix (Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris) servers administration skills
- Experience with monitoring and logging infrastructure and tools like Zabbix and Elastic search;
- Experience with system engineering, especially in cloud environments (VMware, Azure, AWS) and containerized applications (Kubernetes, Docker). Nice to have – skills of on-premise Kubernetes installation.
- Experience identifying the relationship of bugs to Java code, application servers and other tiers of application;
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting relational databases (SQL Server, Postgres, Oracle or MySql nice to have)
- Experience with programming languages (shell - need to have, Python/Java - nice to have);
- Experience with automation/configuration management (Ansible, Puppet);
Extensively used build automation utilities (Maven, Jenkins/Bamboo, Gitlab CI)
- Work in accordance with DevOps culture. Build and implement solutions related to automation of building, integrating, deployment of software to cloud, containerized and on-premise environments;
- Take part in daily activities to ensure stability and operability of environments and application stack, provisioned to developers and QA;
- Provide release and application support for developers and QA across the IT organization;
- Provide release support in accordance with release calendar