This job offer has expired.
Senior Java developer
Emergn (Exigen Services Latvia has merged with global consultancy company Emergn), a leading expert in digital transformation, has enabled some of the world’s most iconic companies to be disruptive, create new growth channels, and build better ways to work. We’re passionate about improving the way people work and motivated by an ambition to help businesses innovate.
We are having team of 600+ experienced business and technology professionals delivering high quality delivery, consulting and education services to the world’s innovative and iconic companies, like Walmart, BBC, GSK, SAP, The Economist and others.
In Latvia we are having more than 300 professionals on various offices (Riga, Jelgava, Liepaja, Ventspils), working on high-quality software products, delivering core systems transformation and staying ahead of technology innovation.
Accelerate your career and reach new heights of your professional growth by joining Emergn!
- develop and support JAVA-based software projects to our customer in state institution
- play a fundamental role in the design and development of new technological solutions and decision-making process
- be involved into solution architecture creating process
- collaborate with development team conducting code reviews and providing improvement suggestions
- have a challenging job within the international company working with the top of the edge technologies
- at least 2 years of practical Java development experience
- experience of Java EE and/or Spring Boot
- understanding about software architecture, development lifecycle and best practices
- application development for application servers like Tomcat, Wildfly
- experience with CI and CD solutions like GitLab, Jenkins, etc.
- knowledge and experience of DevOps stack: microservice architecture, Docker, Kubernetes, Spring cloud
- knowledge and experience of Oauth2, ELK Stack
As advantage we consider
- experience with web application frameworks like React, Angular