This job offer has expired.
Full-stack .NET developer
Emergn is a leading expert in digital transformation. We have enabled some of the world’s most iconic companies to be disruptive, create new growth channels, and build better ways to work.
We’re passionate about improving the way people work and motivated by an ambition to help businesses innovate.
Currently, we have a team of 600+ experienced business and technology professionals delivering high-quality services to the world’s innovative and iconic companies, like Walmart, BBC, GSK, SAP, The Economist and others.
In Latvia we are having more than 300 professionals located in Riga, Jelgava, Liepaja, Ventspils.
We are working on high-quality software products, delivering core systems transformation and staying ahead of technology innovation.
HR-management and consulting (career planning and development, salary statistics and analytics, pension administration, life, and health insurance, etc.)
- Participate in designing and developing client product
- Participate in discussing technical solutions
- Design and write easily readable and understandable code
- Solve performance and optimization tasks
- Being part of a distributed Agile team
- 2+ years experience in commercial software development;
- Good knowledge of C# and .NET, ASP, .NET MVC;
- Knowledge of Git or TFS
- Understanding OOP, knowledge of programming patterns and SOLID principles
- English language skills sufficient for communicating with customers and team members as well as for reading and writing documentation
As advantage we consider:
- Experience in SQL
- Experience in Oracle
- Experience in Agile
- challenging job within the international company
- top of the edge technologies and global projects,
- friendly, motivating atmosphere in a modern office environment,
- attractive social benefits,
- regular trainings and certifications for personal growth