Senior .NET developer
Emergn is a leading expert in digital transformation. We have enabled some of the world’s most iconic companies to be disruptive, create new growth channels, and build better ways to work.
We’re passionate about improving the way people work and motivated by an ambition to help businesses innovate.
Currently, we have a team of 600+ experienced business and technology professionals delivering high-quality services to the world’s innovative and iconic companies, like Walmart, BBC, GSK, SAP, The Economist and others.
In Latvia we are having more than 300 professionals located in Riga, Jelgava, Liepaja, Ventspils.
We are working on high-quality software products, delivering core systems transformation and staying ahead of technology innovation.
- Have a challenging job within the international company working with the top of the edge technologies
- Join globally distributed development team and work with customer in Western Europe
- Provide technical support and participate in development of new solutions including requirement analysis and specifications, test conditions, following Agile and Scrum best practices
- Be using number of the best tools, frameworks and practices, and continuously improving them
- Meet great, motivated, and friendly colleagues
- You have more than 2 years of experience in web applications development and usage of Microsoft .NET C#, ASP.net MV
- Experience of a dependency injection frameworks, message driven-systems and Unit testing
- Knowledge of source control system (GIT at least)
- Experience with Agile development process (KANBAN or SCRUM)
- Open personality and good communication skills
- Strong English and Latvian language skills
As advantage we consider:
- Experience with DevOps practices and tools
- Knowledge of continuous integration tools, like TeamCity and Octopus
- Experience with highly transactional retail web sites
- Experience with acceptance testing tools, like Specflow
- Experience with search engines, like Elastic search, Endeca or similar
- challenging job within the international company
- top of the edge technologies and global projects,
- friendly, motivating atmosphere in a modern office environment,
- attractive social benefits,
- regular trainings and certifications for personal growth