This job offer has expired.
.NET MVC developer
Emergn is a leading expert in digital transformation. We have enabled some of the world’s most iconic companies to be disruptive, create new growth channels, and build better ways to work.
We’re passionate about improving the way people work and motivated by an ambition to help businesses innovate.
Currently, we have a team of 600+ experienced business and technology professionals delivering high-quality services to the world’s innovative and iconic companies, like Walmart, BBC, GSK, SAP, The Economist and others.
In Latvia we are having more than 300 professionals located in Riga, Jelgava, Liepaja, Ventspils.
We are working on high-quality software products, delivering core systems transformation and staying ahead of technology innovation.
- Join the globally distributed development team and will play significant role in the design, development and deployment of new projects related to the implementation, enhancement and support of modules and functions using .NET framework
- Maintain close relationship with the customer in Western Europe
- Provide technical support and participate in development of new solutions including requirement analysis and specifications, test conditions, following Agile and Scrum best practices
- Have a challenging job within the international company working with the top of the edge technologies
- Be using number of the best tools, frameworks and practices, and continuously improving them
- Meet great, motivated, and friendly colleagues with whom all challenges in finding the best possible outcomes become like sharing good adventures
- You have at least two years experience in web applications development and usage of Microsoft .NET C#, ASP.net MVC and MS SQL server
- You have experience of a dependency injection frameworks, message driven-systems and Unit testing
- Open personality and good communication skills
- Experience with Agile development process (KANBAN or SCRUM)
- Strong English knowledge as well as Latvian language skills
As advantage we consider:
- DevOps mentality
- Continuous integration knowledge, ideally TeamCity and Octopus
- Experience in highly transactional retail web sites
- Acceptance testing, Ideally Specflow
- Search engines, Elastic search, Endeca or similar
- challenging job within the international company
- top of the edge technologies and global projects,
- friendly, motivating atmosphere in a modern office environment,
- attractive social benefits,
- regular trainings and certifications for personal growth