This job offer has expired.
Emergn (Exigen Services Latvia has merged with global consultancy company Emergn), a leading expert in digital transformation, has enabled some of the world’s most iconic companies to be disruptive, create new growth channels, and build better ways to work. We’re passionate about improving the way people work and motivated by an ambition to help businesses innovate.
We are having team of 600+ experienced business and technology professionals delivering high quality delivery, consulting and education services to the world’s innovative and iconic companies, like Walmart, BBC, GSK, SAP, The Economist and others.
In Latvia we are having more than 300 professionals on various offices (Riga, Jelgava, Liepaja, Ventspils), working on high-quality software products, delivering core systems transformation and staying ahead of technology innovation.
Accelerate your career and reach new heights of your professional growth by joining Emergn!
- Build, validate and integrate machine learning solutions
- Shape and enhance machine learning product development strategy
- Passion for data modelling, optimization and strong analytical ability
- Working experience with large data sets and exposure to big data challenges
- Willingness and ability to lead teams towards outstanding success
- Solid knowledge of Python/R
- Pragmatism and problem-solving ability
- Challenging job within the international company working with the top of the edge technologies
- Professional work environment where you will have a chance to use your knowledge and skills in the most effective way