This job offer has expired.
Test automation specialist
Emergn is a leading expert in digital transformation. We have enabled some of the world’s most iconic companies to be disruptive, create new growth channels, and build better ways to work.
We’re passionate about improving the way people work and motivated by an ambition to help businesses innovate.
Currently, we have a team of 600+ experienced business and technology professionals delivering high-quality services to the world’s innovative and iconic companies, like Walmart, BBC, GSK, SAP, The Economist and others.
In Latvia we are having more than 300 professionals located in Riga, Jelgava, Liepaja, Ventspils.
We are working on high-quality software products, delivering core systems transformation and staying ahead of technology innovation.
- Join the globally distributed development team and will play significant role in creating, maintaining and automating test plans and test suites
- Provide technical support and participate in development of new solutions including Unit testing, Integration testing, Acceptance testing, regression testing, following Agile and Scrum best practices
- Perform automatic testing as well as manual testing if necessary
- Participate in sprint planning meetings – gather information about requirements and translate functional documentation into Test plans
- Experience with web automated testing using frameworks and tools such as Selenium Webdriver
- Experience with Version Control Systems such as GIT, Subversion
- Basic knowledge of SQL and Relational Databases
- Basic knowledge about web technologies (HTML/CSS/XML/JS)
- Good communication skills in English as well as Latvian
As advantage we consider:
- Basic developer skills using JAVA, .NET C#
Why work with us
- You will have a challenging job within the international company working with the top of the edge technologies
- Friendly, motivating atmosphere
- Modern office environment
- Attractive social benefits
- Regular trainings and certifications for personal growth, and much more…