This job offer has expired.
Test automation specialist
Emergn is a leading expert in digital transformation. We have enabled some of the world’s most iconic companies to be disruptive, create new growth channels, and build better ways to work.
We’re passionate about improving the way people work and motivated by an ambition to help businesses innovate.
Currently, we have a team of 600+ experienced business and technology professionals delivering high-quality services to the world’s innovative and iconic companies, like Walmart, BBC, GSK, SAP, The Economist and others.
In Latvia we are having more than 300 professionals located in Riga, Jelgava, Liepaja, Ventspils.
We are working on high-quality software products, delivering core systems transformation and staying ahead of technology innovation.
- Join the globally distributed development team and will play significant role in creating and maintaining test plans and test suites
- Provide technical support and participate in development of new solutions including Unit testing, Integration testing, Acceptance testing, regression testing, following Agile and Scrum best practices
- Perform manual testing as well as automatic testing if necessary
- Participate in sprint planning meetings – gather information about requirements and translate functional documentation into Test plans
- Strong analytical skills with attention to details
- Experience with Version Control Systems such as GIT, Subversion
- Basic knowledge of SQL and Relational Databases
- Basic knowledge about web technologies (HTML/CSS/XML/JS)
- Good communication skills in English as well as Latvian
As advantage we consider:Experience with web automated testing using frameworks and tools such as Selenium WebdriverREST API testing experienceBasic developer skills using JAVA, .NET C#
- Work in an international team (Europe, UK, USA, Russia);
- Paid courses, certifications, internal trainings, knowledge sharing;
- Elastic working hours (remote work possibilities, additional vacation days);
- Possibility to work from our offices in Riga, Jelgava, Liepaja, Ventspils;
- Health insurance (+sport/dentist/medicine), insurance for relatives, eyeglass purchase;
- Paid car parking, secure bicycle storage;
- Team building events, paid sports activities.