Web developer with Angular skills
Emergn (Exigen Services Latvia has merged with global consultancy company Emergn), a leading expert in digital transformation, has enabled some of the world’s most iconic companies to be disruptive, create new growth channels, and build better ways to work. We’re passionate about improving the way people work and motivated by an ambition to help businesses innovate.
We are having team of 600+ experienced business and technology professionals delivering high quality delivery, consulting and education services to the world’s innovative and iconic companies, like Walmart, BBC, GSK, SAP, The Economist and others.
In Latvia we are having more than 300 professionals on various offices (Riga, Jelgava, Liepaja, Ventspils), working on high-quality software products, delivering core systems transformation and staying ahead of technology innovation.
Accelerate your career and reach new heights of your professional growth by joining Emergn!
- At least 2 years of experience in web applications development
- Experience with Angular 2+, Node.js package manager (NPM), Typescript, Git
- Open personality and good communication skills
- Strong English knowledge as well as Latvian language skills
As advantage we consider
- Experience with docker
- Usage of different debug tools and Fiddler or similar proxies
- Cross browser support experience
- Understanding of applications’ design
- Experience with automated testing tools and techniques
- Join the globally distributed development team located both in Riga and abroad building added-value applications for an international customer
- Participate in development of new solutions including requirement analysis and specifications, following Agile and Scrum best practices
- Be a part of the international engagement you would be required to participate in team calls to discuss requirements in detail and share the project status through the team
- Have a challenging job within the international company working with the top of the edge technologies
- Meet great, motivated, and friendly colleagues with whom all challenges in finding the best possible outcomes become like sharing good adventures