This job offer has expired.
We are a young and innovative IT company that was founded in 2010. Our expertise lays in software development, testing and services in innovative products. We strive to support software vendors in creating products against the best price performance by using young, experienced programmers using the latest technologies. We develop in Java, C#, C++, Python programming languages. We are also expanding our interests into smartphone and tablet application development area. Our customers are companies operating in the biometric technology applications development (employee, user authentication, work time tracking applications) and advertising (mediators between advertisers and media screen owners, content management). Our office is in Riga, development on customer premises is possible.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for IT professionals who would like to join our team. More specifically, we would welcome experienced Senior Software Tester.
What do we expect from you?
- 5+ years of software testing experience and familiarity with standardized testing and documentation methodologies;
- Strong understanding of QA and software development process;
- Experience with test automation approach;
- Good knowledge of Web application architecture;
- Good skills in troubleshooting and problem solving;
- Knowledge of bug tracking systems.
- Strong Technical English reading, writing and speaking abilities, good communication skills;
- Being rigorous - have the potential to adapt quickly to a new context;
- Structured approach;
- Attention to detail & discipline in structured reporting;
- Being able to extract relevant information and represent finding in an executive summary supported with details in annex.
Advantages would be:
- Team members training skills;
- Presence of ISTQB or similar certificate.
What would be your main responsibilities?
- Independent learning of software implementation details according to documentation (Requirement specifications etc.);
- Design and development of Testing Documentation (Test Plan, Test Cases, Test Diagrams, etc.);
- Executing Test Cases according to Test Plan;
- Test Cases automation;
- Finding bugs in software product and report them;
- Bugs verification after their fixing by development staff;
- Proactively propose the extended scope of tests to be performed depending on the context and current priorities;
- Participate in incident solving process based on Service and support team’s request;
- Maintain and update of existing test documentation.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary;
- Health insurance;
- Part of a friendly and enthusiastic team;
- Modern working conditions;
- Office 10 min walk from the old town;
- Projects to test that involve use of modern technologies;
- Opportunities for growth.
If you match the above requirements, please send us your resume and cover letter in English to the specified e-mail and maybe you’ll be our new colleague.